01 November 2011

My plan for my new life

31/10/11 (Mon)

It has been a long time i never update my blog. Maybe before that there were a lot of unhappy things so i don't......i just only record the happy things and something i want to record and sometime i'll read back.

Anyway, in these 5 years i've worked in night time almostly. So i use to stay actively after midnight. Ya, i knew that is a bad life for our health, thats why now i have a plan to help myself faster to accept my new life with a normal life style. Actually i plan a training to myself, and a target also.

Everyday wake up early and do exercise, then eat, study, do my research, sleep only these all things. I'll keep doing this at least one week until i have this habitual to wake up in the morning and able to sleep early. Actually it is so difficult to myself you know? So what is my plan to handdle this kind of difficulty? Tomorrow is my 1st day training, so my plan is...... i'm going take a pill and sleep right now. This is not good for my health but i knew the 1st day is the most difficult one, so i hope i can sleep better and earlier, i don't want screw it up by myself on my plan!

I wish, exercise can instead of pill to help me get to sleep. I have this ideal due to i never met this issue, espeacially i still was an athlete. I wish it works for me.

Goodnight!

1/11/11 (Tues)
00:22

No comments: