28 May 2008

My lovely Team Head




26/05/08 (Mon)

Today when I was reached company my team head asked me to meeting. In the meeting got 5 or 6 topics. After meeting I had no mood to work on that day due to 2 topics. One was team building, but most effected me was the changing of company.

I love my team head, she is a different superior with my job before. I just starting learn from her. Remember at last time, I'm handle a call about talktime credit cannot transfer, she came and asked me need help or not? I knew her product knowledge was not so good, then I played with her said I cannot settle this problem, please help me la. Actually I can handle the call but without real reason, maybe just asked customer reset phone or swap Sim testing. However, she came back told me to ask customer is using some old style phone or not, due to cannot support the system. She was right, customer is using old style phone.

Everyone has some poor knowledge at some part, if you not afraid it, go to learn, go to ask, try your best, then maybe you can get the answer. Never give up before try our best, that's why I respect my team head.

Around 1 month ago, I was very sad and down on my personal reason. I told my team head what happened on me, she tried with many ways to comfort me, support me, encourage me, gave me ideas...... She is not only my team head, is my friend also. I hope still can get more chances to learn more from her.

Finally, I want to give a thousand thanks to my team head to care and help me. I feel very lucky I have a friendly, nice, responsible, care of us, pretty team head. Not mine, she is our lovely team head!

27/05/08 (Mon)
23:53
You are the best...

1 comment:

menhwa said...

What was the changes of your company? Why did you doubt about your team building?

Glad that you're starting to blog in english, thousand miles start with one step, keep in on and you will see the result in awhile later.

All the best to you my friend and wish you have a nice day.