07 July 2008

Separate due to understanding

06/07/08 (Sun)

These 2, 3 days mother didn't prepare dinner because went outstation, so today I had my dinner with Boon. We look around at Sri Petaling for 10mins, finally we decided to eat Bak Gu Teh. We are 2 persons but order 3 persons of Bak Gu Teh, and we ate 2 bowl rice each person, damn hungry because this is my 1st meal on today.

Actually today I have movie mood, I still have many movies haven't watch, so outdated. My all friends already watched those movies which I hoped to watch, and this buddy also. This fellow said can accompany me but I need to pay him for the movie. Sigh...no one with me so I promised him he just need to pay RM5, deal !

When we was going to MV he suggested to ask other friends to join, so totally we have 5 people to watch [Handcock] , word like some yellow things huh ? Haha.... This movie no bad, funny, heroic, touching. It mention that sometime hero or us doesn't know to solve the problem in a right way, very proper point from my friend. What I have got is, Handcock already know and understand the truth with the girl, due to their understanding so he or she must leave their lover, feel so sad here! They are live in own separate life, but......hero must be lonely one! Why ah? No why! Destiny!

07/07/08 (Mon)
05:24

No comments: